I have so much of this fucking stuff I’m going to be orange by January, and if that means that I will look like anyone even vaguely connected to the American government at that point guys I don’t have any jokes. Please vote for Hillary Clinton.
Ingredients for Still with the Butternut Squash?! Pizza
1 pizza dough
1 c. butternut squash, peeled and diced
1 large clove garlic, minced
2/3 c. crumbled feta
1/4 c. kalamata olives, roughly chopped
A few slices of red onion
Red pepper flakes
Salt & pepper
1. Pre-heat oven, or toaster oven, to 400 degrees.
2. Prep butternut squash, then place on roasting tray and add garlic, some thyme, salt and pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil. Toss to coat, and and roast, 15-20 minutes.
3. When squash is toasty, take out of oven. Turn up heat to 450 degrees.
4. Roll out pizza dough using a rolling pin, your hands, a wine bottle, the weight of the electorate, etc.
5. I used the same pan for the pizza as I did for the butternut squash because I am an American and I like to be smart.
6. Top pizza with cheese, butternut squash, olives, and red onion. Drizzle on some olive oil.
7. Bake until the crust is browned and cheese has melted, about 15 minutes.
8. Before serving, add some red pepper flakes, a grind of pepper, and more thyme if you want.
9. This is a good pizza to eat while watching the election and planning a way to fix your party, Republicans.